A group of raiders successfully took out the first two bosses of the 10 man TOC Thursday night (Sept. 17, 2009). It was quite a challenging process for everyone to learn their role and fine tune their reactions to the many and varied attacks from first the Northrend Beasts and then Lord Jaraxuss and co. The guild will continue mounting a 10 man team to learn this content, and will leverage this experience in 25 man TOC to be scheduled soon. Regular raiders should be investigating tankspot and youtube to review these fights.
- Backbone removed from Will of the Emperor!
- Elegon Looted!
- Gara’Jal the Spirit Binder is Toast!
- Feng Takes a Dirt Nap!
- Guardians of Mogu’Shan Vaults Defeated!
- The Demise of Deathwing!
- Making Progress!
- Another Boss Defeated in Blackwing Descent
- See What Happens When You Don’t Eat Your Vegetables?
- Blackwing Descent Success!