On October 18, a 24 man team started off the Deadwood conquest of Trial of the Crusader with a Bang! and defeated the Northrend Beasts after 3 attempts. The fights themselves are not significantly different from the 10 man versions, other than increased health of the bosses, and the additional complexity of choreographing the movement of 25 people. Congrats to everyone that was able to attend. From now on, the 25 man content will be scheduled in place of the 10man TOC. Guildies are free to group up on off nights for 10man TOC, or PUG it when they have time available. The next 25Man TOC is scheduled for Tuesday October 20.
- Backbone removed from Will of the Emperor!
- Elegon Looted!
- Gara’Jal the Spirit Binder is Toast!
- Feng Takes a Dirt Nap!
- Guardians of Mogu’Shan Vaults Defeated!
- The Demise of Deathwing!
- Making Progress!
- Another Boss Defeated in Blackwing Descent
- See What Happens When You Don’t Eat Your Vegetables?
- Blackwing Descent Success!